Skip to main content

Social Care

This section includes support for children and young people moving between social care services (from children to adult services), assistance to support independent living and details of the short breaks for disabled children, young people and their families, which Walsall Council have a duty to provide.

Please click on the 'Related links' and 'Related Services' sections on the right hand side of this page for further information. To access our Service Directory please use the Keyword Search Area above.

Website Navigation Guidance is available in the "Downloads" section on the right hand side of this page.

Please tell us if you cannot find or access the information and/or service you are looking for. You can do this through the feedback section on our home page or by email

We welcome your feedback and we will make every effort use it to ensure the information you need is available to you and your family.


Powered by Open Objects

A to Z of Services