- For a female
- Requires help with: Domestic Assistance; Personal Care
- Job description
Active disabled woman in Walsall requires a live in female personal assistant to provide her with personal care, domestic and social and employment support. You must be flexible, adaptable, energetic and sensitive in the ways/times of working and be able to rest/sleep in a noisy environment.
The suitable candidate will have the following qualities:
· You will be a patient person,
· sensitive and discrete,
· You will be active,
· Self sufficient,
· You will need to be a quick learner who pays attention to detail;
· Be able to take direction from your employer and learn my likes and dislikes;
· You will have an easy going attitude, which enables me to live an independent lifestyle and maintain hygiene and cleanliness in the way I want to.
· You will work on a rota basis 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. You will need to be available to cover sickness/holidays.
I value my independence. Although I always want to build a friendly working relationship with my PA I am not in need of companionship but rather require assistance with those tasks I am physically unable to do. Because of this you should be someone who can also occupy yourself.
In return you will receive free accommodation and breakfast and evening meal. (I do not cook or allow fish or beef in the house), whilst you are working.