Catherine Care provides services for adults with learning difficulties and mental health needs who live in Cannock, Walsall, Wolverhampton and other parts of South Staffordshire.
We’re here to:
- help people learn skills that will help them live happier, healthier and more meaningful lives
- provide opportunities for people to do things they enjoy, make friends and join in the life of their community
- encourage people to make choices, challenge themselves and stretch towards new goals and achievements
- offer skilled, safe care of complex mental, physical, behavioural and communication needs
- work in partnership with families and health and social care professionals
We put together and provide local and sustainable support that is consistent, reliable, and flexible. All our services are designed to encourage independence, improve wellbeing, and to adapt to the changing needs of individuals and families throughout their lives.
Our team of staff work from our specially-equipped centres in Great Wyrley and Norton Canes and out in the wider the community to offer the following:
We provide a whole range of different day groups, activities and opportunities at our Jerome Road centre and smaller Broadmeadow site. The opportunity to work towards personal health and social goals and develop independent living skills underpin all our activities, but there’s also the chance to pursue new interests, relax and have fun.