Walsall’s Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information and Advice Support (SENDIAS) service provides free and impartial support to children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), and their parents and carers. By doing so it aims to raise awareness of the options available to those using the service, as well as support people to make informed decisions about these options. The Information, advice and support provided for children and young people with SEND and their parents/carers is impartial, free to access, accurate, confidential, comprehensive and easy to understand.
The service can be accessed by:
- Telephone Phone: 0808 802 6666
- Email Walsallsendiass@family-action.org.uk
- Write to: Manor Farm Community Centre, King George Cres, Walsall WS4 1EU
- Website: www.walsall-sendiass.org.uk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Walsall-Sendiass-103460271497687/