- Cognitive Skills/Adjustment - stimulating activities to improve thinking skills , to develop understand of the consequences of brain injury and support use of compensatory strategies
- Creative Art and Creative Expression - developing art skill to support (aid) communication, self-expression, concentration, attention, coordination, confidence and esteem in a relaxed atmosphere
- Interaction and Communication - literacy, numeracy, speaking and listening, improving confidence and self-esteem, in a group setting
- Social Art - themed project work supporting concentration, memory and thinking skills whilst improving confidence
- Computer Skills - learning or relearning how to use computers. Improving concentration, planning and memory. Opportunities to access the internet, social networking and much more.
- Photography - exploring creativity through photography. Improving concentration, planning and memory
- Woodworking - developing woodworking skills through client directed projects using planning, concentration, attention and coordination skills
Headway Black Country - Specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service (Dudley)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Headway Black Country
Martin Hill Street
- DY2 8RT
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday Please call for times
- Time of day
- Session Information
Please call for further information.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Please contact Headway Black Country about referrals.