- Mental health problems: For example, mild to moderate episodes of anxiety or depression, anger management, self-esteem difficulties.
- Problem associated with life crises, such as bereavement, illness.
- Problem associated with relationships (a specialist service such as RELATE may also be considered suitable in some cases).
- This service is being offered on a trial basis and although there is a charge the costs are being kept as low as possible.
Headway Black Country - Counselling Service
Who to contact
Where to go
- Headway Black Country
Martin Hill Street
- DY2 8RT
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Time of day
- Session Information
Counselling is arranged on an individual basis
- This service is currently free of charge - donations are invited
- Referral Details
Access to Counselling is either by self-referral or referral through another body for instance a GP. A referral form is available at: http://www.headwayblackcountry.co.uk/pages/counselling.html