Skip to main content

Walsall Adult Safeguarding

You can find advice and information here on how to keep safe and what to do if you or someone you know is in danger or at risk.

Is it an emergency?

When someone is distressed or hurt they may need immediate help. Make sure the person is safe. Call 999 for the police or other emergency services.

Not an emergency? 

If you are worried about someone, or know or suspect abuse, act now.

Who do I contact if I am concerned?

If you are concerned for yourself or someone you know, contact the Adult Safeguarding Unit on 0300 555 2922. We will deal with your concerns sensitively and confidentially wherever possible.

Our Walsall Safeguarding Adults Partnership Board website has much more information on how we are working to keep adults safe in Walsall.

Powered by Idox

A to Z of Services