A&A Services West Midlands are a Walsall based registered charity here to help and support the elderly and vulnerable with a variety of services. We have over seven years’ experience in the social care sector. From this experience, the organisation has evolved its vision to benefit and support our local community, particularly in areas of unmet need, whilst simultaneously assisting Health and Social Care to achieve their aims, principally in facilitating people remaining in their own homes and reducing delayed discharge from hospital.
If you know anyone who could benefit from the following services please get in touch!
- Food Bank
- Cleaning for the elderly
- Support for the deaf and blind
- House sitting
- Helping young mothers getting back in to work
- Helping elderly people settle back into home life when coming out of hospital
- Escorting to and from appointments
- Support with forms
- Helping the homeless find accommodation
- Escorting to mosques, churches and any other religious places
- Coffee mornings for our local community
- Advice services
- Pet care
- Buddy/befriending services including telephone and doorstep - keeping lonely and elderly people company