Walsall Community Transport based in Walsall is a registered charity who provide a range of transport services for community groups, the elderly, people with disabilities or other mobility problems. The services includes regular community bus routes for shopping as well as days out to places of interest all at affordable prices. Walsall Community Tranport also offer mini bus hire for community groups.
Walsall Community Transport was established over 25 years ago and is one of the larger operators of its kind in the country. Their aim is to ensure that everybody has access to affordable transport whatever their mobility and have an enviable reputation for both the professionalism of the staff and the quality of the service they provide.
They have a wide range of comfortable vehicles specifically built for those with mobility issues and safety is a top prior for Walsall Community Transport with all staff fully trained to maintain high standards of care and compliance in legal safety requirements. All passengers using wheelchairs undergo an individual assessment prior to travel to ensure their needs are met.
Services they provide:
- Coach and minibus hire for community groups and schools
- Door to door shopper service for the over 60s or disabled
- Days out to local attractions and places of interest
- Transport services for individuals with disabilities
- Regular community bus service
- Opportunities for volunteers to work with WCT