The Bridges Project at WACC (Walsall Adult and Community College) works with unemployed adults aged over 25 years old who need extra support to learn new things and achieve their life goals.
We particularly work with adults with a learning disability and autism who have additional learning support needs and want to find out more about the world of work.
Our experienced team can support you to:
- Think about your goals and dreams
- Find out what you enjoy and what you are good at
- Look at how to use your skills and gain new ones
- Build your confidence and self-esteem
- Find new things for you to try (including college courses and work tasters if that is what you choose)
- Explore and prepare for paid or voluntary work
We will work with you through:
- 1:1 mentoring sessions
- Small fun group sessions
- Occasional trip and outings
We can be flexible and meet with you at a time and place to suit you