This simple GPS tracker is designed to support people living with dementia and their families. It can be used as a key fob, worn as a pendant or put in a pocket or bag. The GPS device can be configured to alert the 24 hour alarm monitoring centre if it moves outside of a pre-set location or boundary. The dementia-friendly team will then call nominated emergency contacts with the location details or the emergency services.
- Uses GPS to work out its location and accurate to around 10 metres.
- Uses a multi-network SIM – if a network is available then Locate will always remain connected.
- Locations are updated around every 4 minutes and family members can see the last known location online by logging in to the secure website portal.
- 24/7 alarm monitoring centre to help in an emergency.
- Battery lasts up to 48 hours with easy to use ‘drop in’ charging unit and low battery email alert.
Prices subject to change.
Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Personal alarm models may differ.